Want the Quilty Math done for you when it comes to Half Square Triangles? HSTs are an absolute favorite among quilters. A staple, right? But how many times have you had to look up the cutting sizes, square up sizes and finished sizes again and again? That's sewing time lost!!!
Well, we are in need of as much sewing time as possible. So I've created this guide to help you, and hopefully, get you sewing faster.
The FREE PRINTABLE provides: 2 METHODS of making HSTS
- Cutting Sizes
- Square Up Sizes
- Finished Sizes from 1" to 12"
Get your copy here!
HALF SQUARE TRIANGLE RESOURCES
- How To Make Half Square Triangles TWO At A Time
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How To Make Half Square Triangles Two At A Time
- How To Make Half Square Triangles EIGHT At A Time
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How To Make Half Square Triangles EIGHT At A Time
- How To Square Up Half Square Triangles Using the Quilt-in-A-Day HST Ruler
- Free Printable Half Square Triangle Cutting Chart (when you sign up for my Newsletter)
AMC HST Patterns
Ready to get sewing? START HERE
AnneMarie Chany is an author and pattern designer who teeters on both sides of the modern and traditional quilting line. She loves using bright colors and solid fabrics while nodding to traditional blocks. On the website, you'll find many resources to inspire and get you sewing right away like free quilt patterns, the Quilt Block Library with links to 350+ free quilt block tutorials, Block of the Month Clubs, and the Quilt Pattern Shop with clear detailed instructions to make your quilting easy and fun.
"all I need is fabric and coffee. and maybe chocolate too. yeah, definitely chocolate. let's create!"