Here is a comprehensive list of all things HSTs - Half Square Triangle Quilt Block How To-s, Written Tutorials, and Video Tutorials - I have posted for you. Listing them all together will make finding the info a snap! Feel free to pin and save wherever you'll remember it.
HALF SQUARE TRIANGLE RESOURCES
- How To Make Half Square Triangles TWO At A Time
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How To Make Half Square Triangles Two At A Time
- How To Make Half Square Triangles EIGHT At A Time
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How To Make Half Square Triangles EIGHT At A Time
- How To Square Up Half Square Triangles Using the Quilt-in-A-Day HST Ruler
- Free Printable Half Square Triangle Cutting Chart (when you sign up for my Newsletter)
*I prefer the 2x and 8x HST methods used above because the HSTs are cut on the straight grain. There is another method for HSTs that makes 4x, but it cuts the HSTs on the bias. I do not use that method in my patterns.
AMC HST Patterns
Ready to get sewing? START HERE
AnneMarie Chany is an author and pattern designer who teeters on both sides of the modern and traditional quilting line. She loves using bright colors and solid fabrics while nodding to traditional blocks. On the website, you'll find many resources to inspire and get you sewing right away like free quilt patterns, the Quilt Block Library with links to 350+ free quilt block tutorials, Block of the Month Clubs, and the Quilt Pattern Shop with clear detailed instructions to make your quilting easy and fun.
"all I need is fabric and coffee. and maybe chocolate too. yeah, definitely chocolate. let's create!"